Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, now is the best time ever to start working from home. 2020 was the biggest year for online companies in the history of online earning. 2021 will undoubtedly be greater. Unfortunately the High Street is no longer the place for people to buy goods. It is sad but also the truth that the majority of people are turning to purchasing goods online. Whether it’s scented candles, a meal for two or a brand new car, it is all available online.
So why shouldn’t you be a part of it?
As I’m sure you are aware there are plenty of opportunities to earn an extra income or even a full-time income online. There is no such thing as a get-rich-quick scheme, so don’t be fooled by all the flashy adverts asking you to pay up front and earn $1000’s. They simply do not work. There are plenty of legitimate companies, that with a bit of work from yourself and lead you in the right direction to earn some extra capital. I am therefore going to give you my direction in how to start working from home for FREE.
First and foremost you need to plan ahead.
Why Do You Want to Earn Extra?
There must be a reason why you would like to earn extra money. Are you a stay at home Mum? Do you feel the need for an extra income to provide a better lifestyle? Do you have spare time on your hands and want to try something different? Do you want to quit your job and travel?
There are hundreds of reasons why people want to earn extra money. It could be any of the above.
Once you have decided WHY you want to earn an extra income, you can begin to work out in which direction you can branch off.
Your Direction for Earning
There are literally hundreds of different ways to earn money from home. It can be online or offline but the most important factor is that it must be of interest for you. For example, you could start writing a Blog to sell goods online. This is extremely easy through affiliate marketing. You don’t need a product, as you sell via online sales, so all you have to do is write about it and promote it. If, you try to sell for maximum profit and it is a product you have no interest in, you will soon run out of ideas, lose interest and you will not make any sales.
Another example is offline sales. You could be making products for craft fairs, this is time-consuming but can also be fun, interesting and very profitable. The only drawback could be you have to go to meet people, make deliveries, attend the craft fairs etc. Do you have the time?
So as you can see from above, you need to decide which direction is best for you. It has to be something you are interested in and something you have time to put your effort into.
Thers’s a good chance that whichever direction you decide to go in there will need to be some training involved. For instance if you are conducting telesales from home you will need to be trained. If, you want to set up as an online tutor some training will be needed and you might want to set up a website. If, as above, you decide to go into making arts and crafts, a website would help to boost sales.
There are a great deal of companies offering FREE training and some will even provide you with a FREE website set up. Once such training Platform is Wealthy Affiliate, you can check out my REVIEW on the highlighted link.
Some businesses will need an initial injection of cash to get it rolling. Take the example of setting up in arts and crafts, you will need to buy the materials to produce your products. If you do not have that initial injection then affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make a start.
Free Work From Home Jobs
- Freelance Writing and Editing – This is a very flexible job and if you have strict timelines could be ideal for you. You can have a contract with an independent contractor or branch out in your own direction. It can be time-consuming and be very hard work. Try – editfast.com or bkacontent.com
- Customer Service Jobs – By far the easiest to find as there are many jobs available online. All you need is a telephone line and a good internet connection. You may be asked for a reference and background check and it will probably be a good idea to purchase a wireless headset. The only drawback is you will be contracted for the hours you work and there may be shift work involved. Try – amazon.jobs or careers.enterprise.com
- Transcription Services – Many professions including lawyers, medical professionals and the police use transcription services. The hours are flexible and if you have a second language even better. Not the best paid job but a good place to start. Try – e4s.co.uk or rev.com
- Tutoring – This is another good place to start if you have an academic background. You can work from literally nowhere and you can start with minimal requirements. There are countless companies looking for English Speakers to tutor English as a second language. Try – studypool.com or tutorful.co.uk
- Affiliate Marketing – By far the easiest to get into. By building a website of your chosen niche you can be up and running within minutes. You do not need any stored products as you sell directly from one source to another. A great place to start is through amazon affiliates. Full FREE training is available at Wealthy Affiliate.
Stick To It
Whichever direction you decide to go in stick to it. It takes time to build customer confidence, whether you are selling directly a product you have made, or whether its an online sale. If you do not spend time building a rapport with your customers, and show them you are reliable and conscientious, then they will go elsewhere.
As long as you have picked a market you are interested in, have faith in and have belief in yourself then you can’t go wrong.
I have highlighted a number of ways to earn extra income from home. There really is no reason why anyone can’t build either an offline or online business from home. Yes, it will, take some time and effort but it will be worth it in the end. Just by choosing something you are interested in you can turn an interest into extra income.
I hope you have enjoyed this Post, please feel free to leave any comments below.